At the time of writing, Sonadier has three Main permissions, and five Form/Report permissions. For more information on how permissions are calculated for a user, and how they can be set, see Groups.
The following main permissions can be granted to groups:
- Create Forms — Allows the user to create new forms. This does not allow them to set permissions for their form, so they may be locked out of it when created. You will need to set Default Form Permissions to prevent this.
- Manage — Allows the user access to the Management page. This allows them to invite members, change permissions, and create groups (with the Team Plan).
- Upload Files — Allows the user to upload files to the File Manager. Uploading files can also be restricted for specific file folders using Folder Permissions.
Form & Report Permissions
The following permissions can be set for Forms and Reports:
- Edit Form — Allows the user to edit this form's fields, scripts, and options.
- Submit — Allows the user to create new submissions to this form.
- Read — Allows the user to view submissions that have been created for this form or report.
- Update — Allows the user to edit submissions that have been created for this form or report.
- Delete — Allows the user to delete submissions that have been created for this form or report. There is no permanent deletion, and responses can be restored by users with the Delete permission.
For organizations with more in-depth permission requirements, we are working on an Advanced permission view to split these permissions into sub-permissions. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information and to request access.