FINANCE.ACCRINT(issue, first_payment, settlement, rate, par, frequency, day_count_convention = 0)
Calculate the accrued interest of a security that has periodic payments.
- issue: The date the security was issued.
- first_payment: The first date on which interest will be paid.
- settlement: The settlement date of the security, the date after issuance when the security is delivered.
- rate: The annualized rate of interest.
- par: The redemption amount per 100 face value.
- frequency: the number of interest payments per year. 1, 2, or 4.
- day_count_convention: The day count method which should be used.
- Method 0 (US (NASD) 30/360) — Calculate based on 30-day months and 360-day years.
- Method 1 (Actual/Actual) — Calculate based on actual time passed.
- Method 2 (Actual/360) — Calculate based on actual days between specified dates, but assume a 360-day year.
- Method 3 (Actual/365) — Calculate based on actual days between specified dates, but assume a 365-day year.
- Method 4 (European 30/360) — Calculate based on 30-day months and 360-day years, and adjust end-of-month according to European conventions.