FINANCE.CUMPRINC(rate, periods, value, first_period, last_period, end_or_start = 0)
Calculate the cumulative principal paid over a range of payment periods for an investment based on constant-amount periodic payments and a constant interest rate.
- rate: Interest rate.
- periods: Number of payments to be made.
- value: Present value of the annuity.
- first_period: Number of the payment period to begin the cumulative calculation. Must be greater than 1.
- last_period: Number of the payment period to end the cumulative calculation. Must be greater than first_period.
- end_or_beginning: Whether payments are due at the end (0) or the beginning (1) of each period.