FINANCE.PPMT(rate, period, periods, value, future_value = 0, end_or_start = 0)
Calculates the payment on the principal of an investment based on constant-amount periodic payments and a constant interest rate.
- rate: Interest rate.
- period: Number of amortization periods. Must be at least 1 and at most periods.
- periods: Number of payments to be made.
- value: Current value of the annuity.
- future_value: Future value remaining after the final payment is made.
- end_or_beginning: Whether payments are due at the end (0) or the beginning (1) of each period.