FINANCE.RATE(periods, amount, value, future_value = 0, end_or_start = 0, rate_guess = 0.1)
Calculates the interest rate of an annuity investment based on constant-amount periodic payments and the association of a constant interest rate.
- periods: Number of payments to be made.
- amount: The amount paid per period.
- value: The current value of the annuity.
- future_value: The future value remaining after the final payment.
- end_or_beginning: Whether payments are due at the end (0) or the beginning (1) of each period.
- rate_guess: Estimate for the interest rate.